Download to PDF
NCM's Cinema Network
The Largest Digital In-Theater Network in North America
National CineMedia (NCM)’s cinema network is the largest digital in-theater network in North America. It allows for the targeted distribution of cinema advertising to AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark Holdings, Inc., Regal Entertainment Group and over 45 other leading regional movie theater circuit affiliates nationwide.
NCM Cinema Network Statistics*
- Over 1,500 theaters
- Over 20,100 movie screens
- Approximately 8,400 3-D movie screens in over 1,400 theaters nationwide
- 3 million+ seats
- Reaches over 700 million moviegoers annually
- 49 of the top 50 U.S. markets
- 183 U.S. Designated Market Areas®
- 48 states and the District of Columbia
- Over 3,000 Lobby Entertainment Network (LEN) screens in over 1,400 theaters
- NCM Founding Member Theater Circuits: AMC Entertainment Inc., Cinemark Holdings, Inc. and Regal Entertainment Group.
- NCM Affiliate Theater Circuits: Atrium Stadium Cinemas, Aurora Cinema Grill, Carousel Cinemas, Celebration! Cinemas, Cinema Centers, Cinema Latino, Cinetopia, Cobb Theatres, Coming Attractions Theatres, Inc., Dickinson Theatres, Digiplex Destinations, Fairchild Cinemas, Far Away Entertainment, Fox Theatres, Galaxy Theatres, LLC, Georgia Theatre Company, Goodrich Quality Theaters, High Sierra Theatres, Kerasotes ICON Theatres, King Theatres, L.A. LIVE, Marquee Cinemas, Metropolitan Theatres, MJR Theatres, Moviehouse & Eatery, Movie Tavern, Odyssey Entertainment, Inc., O’Neil Cinemas, WPA Theatres, Picture Show Theatres, R/C Theatres, ShowBiz Cinemas, LLC, Southeast Cinemas, Star Cinema Grill, Starplex Cinemas, Texas Cinemas, Theatres at Mall of America, United Entertainment Corp., VSS-Southern Theatres, WME Theatres, Warren Theatres and Xscape Theatres.
Through the use of NCM’s proprietary Digital Content Network (DCN) and digital multicast technologies, NCM is able to automatically schedule, deliver, play, and reconcile advertising and entertainment content on a national, regional, local, theater and auditorium level.
Located in NCM’s headquarters in Centennial, CO, the DCN Network Operations Center (NOC) operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week to proactively monitor and manage approximately 562,000 alarm points and approximately 91,000 hardware devices in movie theaters throughout the country. The networking technology behind the DCN is designed to accommodate today’s state-of-the-art digital projectors.
About National CineMedia (NCM)
National CineMedia (NCM) is the #1 weekend network in America and the largest cinema advertising network reaching moviegoers on-screen, on-site, online and on mobile devices. NCM offers captivating entertainment content, national reach and unparalleled audience engagement across its digital in-theater network of over 20,100 screens in over 1,600 theaters in 183 Designated Market Areas® (49 of the top 50). During 2014, over 700 million moviegoers attended theaters that exclusively present NCM’s FirstLook pre-show program, including AMC Entertainment Inc. (NYSE: AMC), Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CNK), Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC), and 45 other leading regional theater circuit affiliates. National CineMedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCMI) owns a 45.8% interest in and is the managing member of National CineMedia LLC. For more information, visit www.ncm.com.
Amy Jane Finnerty / Leslie Obletz
NCM Media Networks
(212) 931-8117 / (212) 931-8119
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Where to Find NCM
*As of Jan. 1, 2015. All figures are approximate and subject to change.